High Yielding Variety Programe
Activities carried out by High Yielding Variety (HYVP) Branch Are Belows.
- Implementation of Schemes of Paddy, Wheat, Maize, Cotton, Barley and Millets.
- Planning and Production of Seeds at the Government Seed Farms.
- Implementation of Seed Act and Seed Control Order.
- Supervising the activities of Seed Testing Laboratories.
- Coordinating with the Punjab State Seed Corporation, Seed Certification Authority, National Seeds Corporation and State Farms Corporation.
- Conveying varietal approval Committee Meetings and arranging notifications of varieties of various crops from Government of India.
- Arranging and assessment of requirement of certified foundation seeds production with Punjab Agricultural University and other Agencies.
- Liaison with the private seed growers for production and distribution of certified seeds.
|BT Cotton Hybrids companies List 2023||124.18 KB|
|Information related to HYVP||2.25 MB|
|Brief Note on Crop Diversification Programme||233.64 KB|
|Approved Action Plan 2016-17 under CDP||5.69 MB|
|Achievement of Seed Replacement Rate 2015-16||285.13 KB|
|Arrangement to meet Requirement of Foundation Seed||289.59 KB|
|Requirement and Availability of Certified Seed||294.96 KB|
|Progress report of seed laboratories of punjab||49.44 KB|
|List of Seed producers/Govt. Agencies||1.04 MB|
|Amended Seed producer detail on 05-12-2016||115.48 KB|
|Documents Required for Seed||812.34 KB|